Nothing fishy about this

I spotted this roadside fish market quite by chance as I drove through an area where I seldom go.
There, right next to a newly-constructed fishermen jetty in Hidd, was this place swarming with just about any kind of fresh catch.
Over the weekend, we drove down and this is when we saw the wonderful collection – straight from the fishing dhow to the tray, literally!
Clams of several kind, shellfish, squid, lobsters, crab, king fish, hamour and what have you.
The one good part is the catch is priced literally half the market rate – and pay a fraction extra and they even clean it for you.
Certainly a seafood lover’s paradise!

11 Comments Add yours

1. BRIJ SHARMA says:

Bahrain itself is a paradise. And now we have a paradise within that paradise. Fish I could visit it!

Liked by 2 people

1. That would be just FISH-t class

2. Asha Seth says:

Amazing. πŸ˜ƒ I loved the pictures.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks
      It sure is an amazing place with so much 🐟 🐟

Liked by 1 person

3. Sunith says:

I liked the title, but then I smell something, as you ventured into Hidd πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. My work often takes me t0 “far off” lands πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

1. Sunith says:

Maybe we should converge and meetup one day πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. Sure. Say when.

Liked by 1 person

3. Sunith says:

This weekend evening Fri or Sat at Hoora for Dinner. The treat is on me πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. will see when but the weekend is out of the question!

5. Sunith says:

No problem. let me know when the ripe time comes πŸ™‚ my office is at wind tower, diplomatic area

Liked by 1 person